Our hours of operation are as follows:
- Sunday to Thursday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday to Saturday 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Holidays 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Due to LGU guidelines, operating hours may change without prior notice. It is best to call us ahead of your arrival to get our updated hours of business.
To enable us to practice social distancing, we are limiting number of guests inside our dining room. You may choose between the following seatings:
- 11:00 am to 12:45pm
- 1:00 pm to 2:45 pm
- 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- 6:15 pm to 8:00 pm
Because of our restaurant’s limited seating capacity and social distancing, we have a minimum guest table charge. Rest assured this is fully consumable. Feel free to order more.
The dining area is for the exclusive use of people dining with us. Should you want to make inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +63 921 477 9999.
Here’s to a scenic dining experience awaiting you at The Barn!
- Landline: (074) 442 70 73
- Mobile Number: +63 921 477 9999
From Pacdal Circle, turn on Ambuklao Rd. Go for 4.2 km. Along the way, you will see Petron gas station on your left. Then you will pass Aboitiz Power on the left side. A few more meters and you will see the NGCP compound on the left. The Barn is on the right side and is across NGCP. There are two (2) extra large black water tanks by our entrance.
Call us at 0921 477 9999 if you need more details. If you have Viber or WhatsApp, we can send picture of landmarks. Thank you.
- Disinfections of dining area after each use
- Minimum contact between staff and diners
- Maximum distance between tables
- Wearing of face mask and face shield is now mandatory
- We have a NO smoking and NO vaping policy in the entire property
- We have a NO pet policy in the entire property