- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Combine the basil leaves, pine nuts, lemon juice, olive oil, salt,
and parmesan cheeee in a food processor and pulse until
combined, about 3 minutes. Blend to your desired consistency.
If the pesto is too dry, drizzle more olive oil in slowly.
2. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, or
freeze for up to 3 months. Enjoy!