- 1 large tomato
- 1 ear fresh corn
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz burrata cheese
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Thinly slice heirloom tomatoes and spread over a large serving dish. Cut
corn from the cob and sprinkle corn over tomatoes.
2. Add on cherry tomatoes, then pull burrata into small pieces and place over
everything. Top with pistachio and microgreens.
3. Drizzle everything with olive oil, balsamic glaze, and salt and pepper